Friday, March 27, 2009

You can cut ties from all the lies that you've been living in


I don't want it. It sucks. I give in to easily and thats something I dont need to do. I don't feel resentment towards you anymore and I dont feel anything. I want someone that needs me. I need to be needed. And I dont want commitment because I'll just get hurt. I don't want and don't need it. And then sam is really bringing me down. I think I want to get rid of it. I'm sorry I thought I could care for you, but you just make it difficult.you do and say things that show me you dont care. that its just another stupid highschool relationship with no real meaning. and you said it wasnt that. and i just wanted to be genuinely cared for as a friend. but your stuck in your stupid highschool with stupid people. i thought more of you. but youre the same. And so I don't want sam or anyone. I want nothing. I just want to go. i want to be free of ties so i can finally fly.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment